FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 22nd - SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 24th 2017
Celebrating St. Ann's Community Church - 50 Years - Grounded in Faith, Growing to Serve - Then, Now, Forever.
Friday - Youth (Then and Now) EVERYONE OF ALL AGES WELCOME!
7:00-8:15 p.m. - in the Gym
- Pastor Lennie Fahnestock - keynote speaker
- Former Youth Pastors sharing.
- 8:00-8:15 - Open Mic
- 8:30 - 9:30 - Fair weather - hot dogs and marshmallows over the fire.
- Tractor hayrides; astronomy watch led by Greg Taylor
Saturday - Getting Re-acquainted
- 1:00 pm: Informal Gathering - Tea, Coffee, Cold Drinks, cookies-displays
- 4:30-5:15 - Worship Service - led by Henry Wiebe
- 5:30 pm: Dinner in the Gym
- 6:45 - 8:00 pm - Program in the Gym - Greetings by Pastor Greg Allen.
- We invite people to share their thoughts and feelings in the form of a speech, a poem, a song, based on the theme "Grounded in Faith - Growing to Serve - Then, Now, Forever" - if you wish to participate, submit your name and phone number to the secretary at: email@example.com or call: 905-957-7436.
Sunday - Praising God
- 10:30 Worship Service
- Pastor Greg Allen speaking
- After worship - Light refreshments (cheese/crackers) and Anniversary Cake (in gym)
* All who plan to attend the banquet must submit their family name, number of people over the age of 8 and the number of people 8 years and under. You can place this information in the Fall Social mail file at the church or email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org